Hope Academy is a new campus specifically developed for adolescent girls who have experienced complex trauma. In an effort to bring healing and restoration to these girls the programming at Hope incorporates a variety of therapeutic elements, encourages growth and academic learning, and teaches empowerment in a safe and loving environment. All of this leads to a high school diploma and a successful future. Hope strives to be a place where girls can heal in an environment of creativity, imagination, love, and laughter. Our goal is to remove as many obstacles to as possible to assist students in their journey toward success.
We offer the following assistance to our students based on their needs:
- individualized academic plan at the student’s tested academic grade level.
- One-on-one instruction and supervision by our Special Education instructor.
- Specialized instruction, Special Education case management, and the ability to work with mental health professionals.
- Where an IEP has been provided, Hope Academy is capable of its implementation
- Hope Academy is willing to work with any professionals necessary to best accommodate student needs.
- Transportation to and from school
- On-site childcare
- Equine, group, and individual therapy
- Lunch and snacks
- Parenting skills classes
- Career and guidance counseling
- Individualized tutoring
- Transportation to appointments
- Help with securing Social Security cards and other ID cards
- Help to navigate court and legal issues, in conjunction with attorneys, victim advocates, law enforcement, and social services teams