Denver Street School accepts students for enrollment at the beginning of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Quarters of the school year. Please see the 2021-22 school calendar for specific start dates for each Quarter.
Because of our limited class sizes, occasionally a student will be placed on a waiting list for the upcoming Quarter. We suggest filing an application for a student as soon as possible to provide the greatest opportunity for enrollment in the Quarter desired. Students on the list, who are not placed, are given priority for the next enrollment period.
Students wishing to enroll may obtain an application packet by:
- Downloading one from our website here DSS Student Enrollment Application
- Contacting the school directly and requesting an application be mailed
Note: Where possible, please return your application with:
- A current copy of your school transcripts showing any high school credit received
- Your current immunization records
- If applicable, a copy of your most recent IEP or other Special Education documents
Once the completed application packet has been returned, students will be contacted by the principal to schedule an informational interview at which time the student and parent/guardian will receive additional materials and information about beginning classes at DSS.
Principal: Chris Fuller
West Campus: 1380 Ammons ST. Lakewood, CO. 80214